SMS Erzherzog Franz Ferdinand Austro-Hungarian pre-dreadnought battleship
SMS Erzherzog Franz Ferdinand was the first of the Radetzky class battleships to be completed. She was commissioned on 5 Jun 1910 and joined the Austro-Hungarian Navy's 1st Battle Squadron. During the Balkan Wars she took part in the blockade of the Montenegrin coast in 1913 as part of an international force.
During World War One Erzherzog Franz Ferdinand took part in bombardments of the Italian and Montenegrin coasts, although spent most of the war in port at Pola. On 30 May 1915 while avoiding attack by an Italian airship Erzherzog Franz Ferdinand was damaged in a collision with a friendly destroyer.
At the end of World War One Erzherzog Franz Ferdinand was handed over to the Italians, who eventually scrapped her in 1926.